Can I change or cancel my order?
We are able to change or cancel orders in accordance with the Distance Selling regulations. If your order has been placed, but not dispatched, we will make the change or cancellation straight away wherever possible. Please email, or call Customer Services team at Dinky Shoes on + 44 (0) 1539 741 991 for assistance.
Please note we can make no guarantees to change orders prior to shipping but we will try our best to do so.
If you have already received your goods then we are happy to cancel or make changes in accordance with the UK Distance Selling Regulation and our Returns Policy. Please see our returns section for more information.
We will endeavour to dispatch items by 48 hour courier servicel to the UK and international signed for OVERSEAS- the same day, if paid for in normal working hours.
• If for any reason there is a problem with your purchase, we request that the item is returned to us for assessment.
• If they are an incorrect purchase or you have just changed your mind, we would be happy to offer a refund within 14 days of the dispatch date. (7 days for sale items)
• All items must be returned in perfect unworn condition, in the original box.
• Any free gifts sent with the item must be returned, unopened and unused.
• All returns must be accompanied with the original despatch note
Where a product is faulty, damaged or mis-described, we will refund the original delivery charge. But not when a product is simply unwanted.*
* This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods, or your right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling regualtions)
International Returns by post
Any unsuitable items should be returned to The Returns Department, Dinky Shoes, 8 Library Road, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 4QB, UK. We will refund your payment card/paypal within two working days of receiving the goods as long as the goods are returned, unused, in a saleable condition and in original packaging within 28 days of date of purchase
Please mark 'Returned Items' on both you parcel and on all paperwork enclosed to prevent it incurring import charges and taxes. Dinky Shoes is NOT responsible for any return Custom charges made.
We do not offer the refund of postal costs incurred when you return items outside the UK, unless the item is faulty or damaged. If the item is faulty or damaged, we will replace or refund it upon receipt.
Refunding the Delivery Charge
If we have made a mistake on an item sent to you, or it is faulty or damaged, we will refund the delivery charges you have paid to receive the item. We will also refund the delivery charges if you are cancelling purchase within the cooling off period.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy and you will have the benefit of them too.